1st GLOBAL WOMAN SUMMIT CONFERENCE, WASHINGTON DC
This prestigious event due to be held on October 8 – 11, 2014 in Washington, D.C. at the Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill will be opened by US First Lady, Michelle Obama.
High-profile delegates expected to participate in the Summit include Malaysian First Lady, Datin Paduka Seri Rosmah Mansor; Saudi Arabia’s Minister of Higher Education, Dr. Suaad Fahad Al-Harthi; Washington, D.C. Police Chief, Cathy Lanier; India’s Dr. Kiran Bedi; Mary Jane Alvero-Al Mahdi, CEO of Geo Testing Laboratory of the U.A.E., BBC Guest-Broadcaster Gulf News Columnist, Carole Spiers - to name but a few.
The Global Woman Summit is an educational, three-day program of exciting events, uniting and honoring leading women from around the world, by highlighting common bonds and discussing the cultural differences that indentify us, both of which strengthen our voice in business, politics, local government and the professions – in national and international circles.
- portable storage containers in Minot
- residential storage containers in White Plains
- mobile office
- residential storage containers
- portable storage container Orange
- residential storage containers in Grand Island
- mobile office in Temecula CA
- mobile storage containers Carlsbad CA
- portable storage containers East Point GA
- portable storage containers Warren
- mobile storage containers
The three-day Global Woman Summit will bring together nearly a thousand women of many nationalities, religions, race and age, and will conclude with an Awards Ceremony, where nominated Delegates will be honored for their work in their respective fields and communities.
We look forward to hearing from you and to welcoming you as a Delegate to the most important and exclusive conference, for business and professional women, ever to be held in Washington DC.